Tuesday, May 24, 2011

UNCLE SAM DOESN'T LOVE ME NO MORE

Uncle Sam doesn’t love me no more,
He’s broke and he’s in a bad mood,
I think I’m next on his chopping block,
Because he’s so cranky-ass rude.

Uncle Sam doesn’t love me no more,
I’m a fan so I don’t like to bitch,
He tells me he’s broke, yet he gives away money,
To folks who are already rich.

He used to be there when I’d need him,
He used to help out in a pinch,
He used to be glad to take care of his own,
But lately he won’t budge an inch.

Uncle Sam doesn’t love me no more,
He helped send my job overseas,
To nurture the greed of the “free market” system,
That can’t do without guarantees.

Uncle Sam doesn’t love us no more,
There’s sort of a nation-wide chill,
Do you get the feeling like I do…
He won’t mention you in his will?

©2011